Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

A few weeks ago my singles ward had a combined EQ/RS lesson on dating. Now, normally when we do a combined lesson its for the last hour of church, but this time we ended Sunday School early to make time for the HOUR AND A HALF long lesson. On dating. In a singles ward. Clearly we want to get married, if for any reason so our roommates will stop setting us up on blind dates with the people they didn't want to date (I mean if the person is so amazing why isn't our roommate pursuing them, right?) You are probably all laughing because you relate all too well--or because you luckily found someone to marry and you are living happily ever after and avoiding the aforementioned "dating lessons"... Props to you. But for the rest of us who have yet to find "the one" I have decided to create this blog to share advice from the ladies to the gentlemen, and vice versa. So I hope you all enjoy it, and use some of the advice in your dating endeavors. And please feel free to email me at colleen.barry@me.com with suggestions on posts (they will remain anonymous, so have no fear!)

Love,
Colleen

P.S. These are meant to be informative and humorous, I hope no one takes offense to any. If you do feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment