Monday, May 19, 2014

Let's Go Fly a Kite


I can't say this idea is mine. I stole it from a friend who tried it out and said it was a huge success. The weather is starting to warm up and most days have an ideal spring breeze to fly kites. Find a park with some wide open spaces (best to avoid the trees and power lines) and have some fun!

I am assuming most of you don't have kites stocked in your closets for such occasions. So, I did some research.
        * Dollar Tree (or I am guessing most dollar stores) carry kites for $1.00. Although I think you will
           probably get what you pay for there.

        * Walmart and Target also carry kites ranging from $5.00 to $20.00 depending on what you want
           to spend. They also carry do-it-yourself kite kits if you want to take the date to a whole other
           level.


Happy Dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment